Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

kitty_neko

kitty_neko

What a beautiful episode!

I like this episode even it is so sad.

Spoiler:

http://sarisaringisip.blogspot.com

2Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Liesel

I like Alois in a YUKATA!

When I was at a Japanese festival, I couldn't help but look around for someone with that design XP

I'm never going to look at YUKATA in the same way again. Too bad I can't pull off the seducing look, god, why do I want to do that anyway??!!

3Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

Liesel wrote: Too bad I can't pull off the seducing look, god, why do I want to do that anyway??!!

Because you know it would look amazing. pirat

There is a huge debate going on because one of the kids getting washed looks like Ciel... IDK

Did anyone else get reminded of Noface when Claude was being a faceless monster with Alois in the web?

Can I just say that Claude looked FIIINNEE in his noble disguise and that pose was win. XD Even if I do want to rip his guts out.

Somehow, I wasn't as shocked as I should have been when Claude did THAT to Alois. Though I did get worked up enough to create this.

Now, what I am really excited about is the preview for the next ep. What a Face POSESSED CIEL FTW!!! *cough* Yah... and him jumping on the guy made me lol I am so excited and hope I am not let down.

4Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Liesel

Oh sure, I should try it sometimes, not to old men though, maybe to Sebastian haha.

I thought Claude looked funny as a spider, give me a crow any day!

Strangely, the episode made me create this Summer

My Unintentional Cruelty was loosely based on this too, though I had this in mind one month ago. Still feel really sad about Alois and I think I unknowingly place this feeling into the fanfiction pale

Last edited by Liesel on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:12 pm

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

Only if I don't get to Sebastian first.

Claude needs to die though, now. Or soon. There are only...5 episodes left, I hope he gets killed off in three at the most. D:<

6Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Liesel

Chill

Ciel and Alois is bound to die anyway, unless Sebastian decide to not eat Ciel and save Alois too.

We'll find out in a month's time

7Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

again... i'm so late!

i was just sick last week and now i'm sick again...

on top of all that, i'm working at school nowadays...

we're all busy here.....

nagi is also preparing for a trip to europe for her work demands.....

sigh... i'm just so happy you are all up and keeps me updated with spoiler-laden news...

I SO LOVE SPOILERS so keep them coming (though for some reason, i find myself shocked when i see the real thing. i don't know, probably i don't have the tendency to believe something unless i see it with my own two eyes...)

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

8Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Liesel

Ruruchi21 wrote:though for some reason, i find myself shocked when i see the real thing. i don't know, probably i don't have the tendency to believe something unless i see it with my own two eyes...

That's normal, I'm the same too.

This episode is quite good despite the really saddening scenes

get well soon anyway.

9Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 am

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:get well soon anyway.

thanks, i'm pretty good already but i can't raise my arm yet...

only PC works are allowed! hahaha!

anyway, hope you all guys are enjoying your lives there more than i do... rabbit

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

10Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 am

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

Aww... ruruchi! Get well soon!

Yah... I know Ciel and Alois will die at some point. But I wanted both of them to get sexily eaten!!!

>.>

11Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II  Empty Re: Episode 8 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

crystalgardian wrote:Aww... ruruchi! Get well soon!

Yah... I know Ciel and Alois will die at some point. But I wanted both of them to get sexily eaten!!!

>.>

REALLY??? I wasn't watching at all because all the hype of my transfer to France is sooo hectic....

Hmmm... probably I'll download them all aty once... the neyt connection in Europe could be far better than here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum