Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Liesel

Episode 6 was broadcasted earlier in the day.

Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Subbed

I just translated it with the kind help of Roecla of Bleach Ayslum who had input the subs and uploaded it!

2Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Yep... first again!

I can't actually watch it over the net...
But I'm waiting for download stuff to appear sooner of later in the morning...
Thanks for the TL! Laughing

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

3Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Liesel

Hurry and watch it! It's good!

By the way, did you receive my PM?

4Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:39 pm

marimo

Sebastian's cunning Twisted Evil I mean the contract he made with Claude was just to feed Ciel's soul so that when everything's over, Ciel's soul will be delicious Twisted Evil

Loved to see Claude and Sebastian fight each other though.

5Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Liesel

Yup!

Welcome, by the way, Marimo!

6Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:03 pm

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

I was fangirling half the time because of all the good shots (especially at the very beginning. Sebastian licking his lips and leaning in... I keep going back and playing that part of the video over and over) And despairing the other half because of the obvious save face plot... this season makes me happy and sad.

I loved the differences between how Claude and Sebastian were doing the same thing for the contract.

7Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

Hmm... I was thinking of doing subs...

Because here in our place (we're neighbors) we have a hard time watching stuff over the net and I was thinking we should do subs...

We did it before and we only need three people:
RAW
Translator
Encoder
Uploader

We can have Chii's Raw (she just sent us super HD raws last night... one of the episode raws is about 1GB in size!)and Liesel ... can you be our Translator?

I can encode while Ruruchi can upload to 4shared...

Anyone has a megaupload, mediafire and sendpace account?

8Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Liesel

I don't think I can keep up with this....too busy these days, besides the BT isn't

9Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

too busy...

all I'm asking is to allow us to get your translations for the episodes... are you cutting that off too?

and oh... the BT translations? how is it going?
if you ever had any part translated, please drop it here.
i actually saw some parts translated on your blog and Ruruchi had it typeset already...

hmm... if you're too busy, you get haine23's help... she's on translating stuff, btw...
though, she's not that active, is she? bounce

10Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Liesel

For the episodes, if the subs are already released before I actually started translation, I would then drop it. I started the translation only because no one wanted to sub episode 2, haha.

BT is going well but not fast, I'll have the first page up tomorrow Very Happy
As well as Pokkihime's

11Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 am

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

Liesel wrote:For the episodes, if the subs are already released before I actually started translation, I would then drop it. I started the translation only because no one wanted to sub episode 2, haha.

BT is going well but not fast, I'll have the first page up tomorrow Very Happy
As well as Pokkihime's

Hmm... I was thinking of borrowing your translations on your blog because it is so hard to find .avi nowadays, i thought of producing our own...

Ayway, if you have no intention og continuing it, that's okay... thanks for all thos translations... it helped me and ruruchi (pity our location in the world) to catch up with the latest... Surprised

12Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Liesel

Sorry Nagi-chan, I'm quite busy these days. But I'll still update my blog with summary and important points of the episodes so you guys won't miss out on those bits

13Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

yow... we all have busy days, I understand... still, your efforts are awesome!

and, yeah, we'll probably do (or me, since I'm not so busy, I just wish I can translate properly to helP in BT) the stuffs you translated so far... was that until episode 6? yeah, I'll probably do that to past time and upload avi formats on the net...

I'm just trying to get your permission to let me use it... :-)
can i? Surprised

14Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Liesel

My translations are free for all! Yup, it's until episode 6.

I'm translating Black Tabloid now, hopefully I can finish it by this month *nervous laugh*

15Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

Liesel wrote:My translations are free for all! Yup, it's until episode 6.

I'm translating Black Tabloid now, hopefully I can finish it by this month *nervous laugh*

Yey! thanks... and I better not disturb you... What a Face

16Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 6 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Liesel

It's ok to disturb me, haha. I dont mind some distractions once in a while

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum