Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALUMNI Group now formed!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALUMNI Group now formed! Empty ALUMNI Group now formed! Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Of course, once a KyuWa is always a KyuWa!

Resigned scanlation team members still deserve the respect and honor to sommemorate their hard work on the team.
We will soon release the works of the senior team and I believe this will cheer them up, too.

I have decided to un-ban them and instead, just rename them as "Alumni", granted with a pink username.

So far, we have Nagi-chan and Chiichan in the group. We will be forever be indebted of your perseverance and work in the team.

If you plan to be a member of Alumni (of course, resign due to personal reasons), please post in this thread properly why are you leaving the team. affraid

We ought to hear from you... :-)

----------------------------------------------

Aww.... Last September 1, Nagi-chan finally left for France to continue her job and studies there... Pretty lucky to get shipped by her international university there...

Nagi-chan said in an interview that she'll be staying for a month or so, just completing her work requirements for future employment...

She resigned from Foruming and Scanlation Department, and will be awarded by an ALUMNI profile until she gets back, "I won't be able to work mu ass off if I'm scanalting at the same time," says the mod head...

For now, ALL HER FORUM CONNECTIONS (BleachAsylum, Black Butler, SoulsNPirates) will be credited to me! SO STARTING NOW, WHENEVER YOU SEE ANY CONNECTION TO NAGI-CHAN OVER THE NET, IT'S ME, RURUCHI21...

I won't be taking the trouble of changing her profile, just in case she might want those back, but now, I have her passwords to her accounts, and I will be claiming her forum life, as well.

That's it! So, off I go. Smile

Last edited by Ruruchi21 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the title award)

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

2ALUMNI Group now formed! Empty Re: ALUMNI Group now formed! Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Chiichan

Chiichan

awwtz... I'm afraid I'm going to resign too...

I hope you can visit my place Nagi, while your there... Heck, idiot, who will welcome you when you do...???

I'm going to resign as well... for several reasons...

I can't find time to translate volume 5...

what's more, i really do have to focus on studying... and yep, I'm going to graduate!

anyway, you can check mangahelpers.com for more translators, that's where we met anyway, right Ruruchi?

For my farewell gift, I'll be uploading SleepyBandits last gift to me... the Black Record, just go to the manga threads and i'll post the thread as soon as i finish uploading...

Until then, let's see each other here when you have time...

Remember, my apartment is on top of one of Akihabara's electronic shop... Ask them all, there isn't much of those... Bye-bye-boo!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum