Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Journal of EVERYONE...

+3
crystalgardian
Nagi-chan
Ruruchi21
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Random Journal of EVERYONE... Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 am

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Just like the title says...
You can take out your rants about everyday life here...
Spill you secrets...
confess about your latest crush...
get mad at your teacher... or boss...

and just be you.

treat this as a diary... where everyone can listen to you... anonymously...
Cool

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

2Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

12:07pm GMT+8

I'll go first!

Whew! FaceBook is crappy today!

and I can't Download the Filipino-dubbed version of Bleach: Memories of Nobody!

Argh! What's wrong with the net world nowadays!

Anyway... There isn't much to tell today...
I'll be busy tonight... *deeto ga shitai*

3Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 am

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

I'll go next. Like a Star @ heaven

Today, I discovered someone had run up the bill on my cellphone when I had left it at the hotel, AFTER I had already called and found that the staff had found it and were keeping it 'safe'.... someone is going to pay that bill. And it will not be me.

School starts this week, WHERE DID MY SUMMER GO?!? Oh yeah... I used it to catch up with my manga and anime... bounce

My dad tried to teach me how to drive a car, since I got my permit. I hit a tree... I will not be driving again anytime soon.

I keep having kuroshitsuji daydreams about the next episode or of how to save Alois from being used by Claude, that is how obsessed I am.

There YAY! I did it.

Oh... it's raining again... silent I thought I was living in the desert... what is with all this moisture?!? Mad

4Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Liesel

My diary?

I went for a the Summer Festival, also called the o-matsuri.
It was fun as I tried out some games and wore my Yukata! (oh no, my mind drifts back to episode 8!!)

Saw someone with butterfly print Yukata If you get the hint

Posted an entry here if you want to know more about the Japanese Culture

5Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:I went for a the Summer Festival, also called the o-matsuri.
It was fun as I tried out some games and wore my Yukata! (oh no, my mind drifts back to episode 8!!)

i've been to something like this... though not as fun as the authentic one in japan... (you in jpan right now?)

the one i've been to is an event in an anime convention... and not to have fun, btw, to report and cover the event! (life of an ex-communicado)

anyway... today... my shoulders feel so bad, i can't play guitar and my keyboard is broken too... can this get anymore worse?

so busy with school, and i'm about to lose Nagi for like... A MONTH! I don't even know she's coming back... Crying or Very sad

gonna get more lonely around the neighborhood... Sad

6Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Liesel

Are you alright Ruruchi21? You sounded pretty bad.

You'll get used to being alone, keep yourself occupied Very Happy
I know that I'm always alone to fangirl with myself, haha

7Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:22 am

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

hmm... i just can't raise my arm because my shoulder hurt... the right one and I'm right-handed! UGH!
I tried playing the guitar thinking I'm okay, but it hurted a lot more...

This is what you get for standing in the bleachers while talking to someone on your side in a volleyball game of your friends...

Being an audience is more dangerous than playing. Thank you. What a Face

8Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am

Liesel

Don't overstrain your hand....

My day today was quite alright, nothing interesting happen, except me finally completed my drawing, haha.

9Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

I think I would be resigning from Scanlation...

No, retiring....

I may not be able to keep up scanlating now that I'm going to do work while studying in a foreign land...

Anyway, I'll be sending French manga and stuffs there in the Philippines... so you won't be mad at me...... Neutral

10Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Awwtz... now I need to recruit and to manage...

:-(

Good luck there and keep up with french kids....

11Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Here's some cosplay tidbits last monday!

I love it! too bad i was late and i ended up hunting around...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33435&id=100000157117479&l=5b58f65541

12Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Liesel

Now I know how you look like Very Happy You're pretty!

The cosplay events must be fun, I always attend them every few times in a year.

For my random journal entry, I spent the day watching Japanese Movies, needed something to lighten my mood after the depressing Kuroshitsuji episodes

13Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:Now I know how you look like Very Happy You're pretty!

no... i'm the one taking the pictures... as in behind the camera... that girl in the pics is Misa. Embarassed My only pic was when Konan was killing me... and I'm too scared to show my face.

sorry to disappoint you... Sad

Liesel wrote:For my random journal entry, I spent the day watching Japanese Movies, needed something to lighten my mood after the depressing Kuroshitsuji episodes

Yeah, the recent episodes are really making me feel bothered... starting from the Danse Macabre part... I saw it yesterday all the way to episode 9... and I'm so bothered... and confused... and disturbed... at least we're two episodes away from the end *gaman gaman* and I believe there will be a season 3...

not very random, though... cyclops

14Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 am

Liesel

Haha, it's nice to see that Kuroshitsuji Fans actually know each other in real life, at least you have someone to fangirl with.

I still am bothered by the little screen time Alois has!

15Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 am

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:Haha, it's nice to see that Kuroshitsuji Fans actually know each other in real life, at least you have someone to fangirl with.

I still am bothered by the little screen time Alois has!

Yeah... and this thread became our chatroom...

OMG, I so scared that the team might be on hiatus again...

I gotta recruit more TLs...

------------------

Real RANDOM JOURNAL:

I think I'm finally falling in love... for real!

Why? 'Cause finally, for the first time, he is someone who loves me and I love him back... *aww*Embarassed

I just hope we get through college fast! That way, my mom won't kill me anymore if I have him as my boyfriend... Hurry up, THREE YEARS! bounce

16Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Liesel

Recruit more then!

And congrats on your love, hope everything goes smoothly!

My journal:

Busy Busy Busy

17Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 am

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

yay for random journal!

I sprained my ankle. Walking. On a flat surface. Well... and my name means 'graceful maiden'? HAH! What were my parents thinking? XD

I am stuck. On a page trying to clean it. Rawr. I may just leave that pile of poo for someone else....

I feel like someone took the school year, and dumped it on me, all at once. x.x It hurts.

I don't want to... but now I should probably go and finish all my horrible lovely schoolwork >.>

18Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Chiichan

Chiichan

aww, man...

you guys are really awesome... sorry, too for my laziness...

I promise i'll go get one of my friends to translate for you..

she's japanese so go easy on her...

also, FYI: most of the translators on the net are non-japanese, so don't expect too much of a real japanese translator, they may not be as good as everyone thinks...

AND MY FAREWELL ENTRY,

Black _Record.zip

There ya go, that's SleepyBandit's last gift before we... you know (and I hope Ruruchi's love will go even better than what I have gone, wish you all the best, girl!)...

That's my gift to all, I uploaded it on the QW account on 4shared, and I promise, even I leave, no one will know the password!

Love you all, mina, bye-bye-boooooooo!

*watching to much Puffy, eh*

19Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Chiichan wrote:and I hope Ruruchi's love will go even better than what I have gone, wish you all the best, girl!

Yeah, please pray for us...

I have a rival...

My goodness, she sings a lot better than me, so I'm scared...
That guy loves singers... Sad

20Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 am

Liesel

Chiichan wrote:

also, FYI: most of the translators on the net are non-japanese, so don't expect too much of a real japanese translator, they may not be as good as everyone thinks...

Just because someone can read the original language doesn't mean that they can translate it. It boils down to the understanding between the 2 languages. You can understand the original script but you might not be able to translate it to another language if you don't know the latter well.

I'm so envious that you are in Japan! I should so meet up with you when I go to Japan!

Ruruchi21 wrote:

I have a rival...

Ganbatte! A rival can motivate you more!

21Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Gosh...

I hope everything will be okay...

But he did say to me that... he won't be looking at anyone.

Do I have the right, there's no commitment at all...

Anyway, my new love:

Spoiler:

LOVE IT! I love you

22Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Liesel

Happy for you Ruruchi21 Very Happy

Looking through my wallet and realise I am overspending!! Therefore I had to sell off some merchandises (which I so don't wanna!) Is there any thread that allows us to put items for sale or something?

23Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:Is there any thread that allows us to put items for sale or something?

The Icetop Market thread...

I wanted to make this active sooner, but, this is the only time I have.

24Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Liesel

Thanks Ruruchi21. By any chance can we post up merchandises unrelated to Kuroshitsuji?

Random Journal: It's Thursday and by right if there was an Episode 14, we would be waiting for it while counting down! -sinks into depression mode-

25Random Journal of EVERYONE... Empty Re: Random Journal of EVERYONE... Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 am

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:By any chance can we post up merchandises unrelated to Kuroshitsuji?

Just put them in spoilers and indicate the details...

Anyway... yeah, I wonder what happened to that supposed two more episodes...
I heard a lot of fans were revolted...

I wasn't surprised... KS staffs love the hype of rollercoaster ride for the fans...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum