Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAW PROVIDER NOTES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RAW PROVIDER NOTES Empty RAW PROVIDER NOTES Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

I’m not going to teach you to scan here. Just some few reminders…

>Scan everything, damaged or not. We’ll need those no matter how destroyed they are. We can edit those in Photoshop anyway.

>You can scan it as .jpg or .png format. But, the official release would always come in .jpg format.

>Name it correctly - refer to our original post in the wordpress page - (e.g. front_cover_jacket, back_cover_jacket, 109, credits_extras…)

>You can host it in 4shared (we recommend it because it allows us to download parallel files unlimited so I can have them all at once) or any other hosts you want or attach and send via email (I need to check the quality of the raws and determine where to edit, especially the covers). Post the link in the respective project discussion board if you host it…
Like a Star @ heaven

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

2RAW PROVIDER NOTES Empty Re: RAW PROVIDER NOTES Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 am

Pokkihime

Pokkihime

Got it!^^
I'm gonna host at 4shared in the future.. (And I already had an account there, but because of the 200MB-size limit per file (free account), I decided to host the parts at uploading.com);..I didn't want to divide it in too many parts, that's why...
I thought of saving them in .png-format, because of the quality,.. but maybe I should do it in .jpg from now on...

Anyways, You just tell me which format you prefer ^^...

3RAW PROVIDER NOTES Empty Re: RAW PROVIDER NOTES Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Pokkihime wrote:Got it!^^
I thought of saving them in .png-format, because of the quality,.. but maybe I should do it in .jpg from now on...

Anyways, You just tell me which format you prefer ^^...
Any of the two is cool because I Photoshop the .png (which is a better format) files and I raise the quality for .jpg...

what i'm trying to say is that, .png format is good since the raw would be a better quality... and it won't drop the quality once i adjust it in Photoshop to .jpg...

unlike if the raw is .jpg, it drops down a bit when I Photoshop it to higher quality... gives me a feeling of the image being squeezed out its best when it can't be better...

just my experience in editing images... Embarassed

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum