Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II

+2
kitty_neko
Liesel
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Liesel

Start your chat at 1.20am 13 August!

Tokyo time Very Happy

2Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 am

kitty_neko

kitty_neko

Arrrgh... Claude putting his arm/hand on mouths and licking turns me fucking off now! Twisted Evil

Overall, I really like this episode. I like the fights especiallty the ala-cooking-master part. I like Hannah now.
It will be more entertaining if Bard, Meirin and Finny are there fighting the triplets. Very Happy

I have wondered why Ciel shot and killed the man at the beginning of this episode. Question

Fight scenes are cool and twisted. I have felt that the scenes are really shounen manga-like. At first, I thought Ciel was defeated but he already stabbed Alois. He is too tricky and Alois is freakier than before. I cannot wait to know Alois's and Hannah's past. (love the Druitt-Hannah part where Druitt amazed to Hannah's beauty and he is sort of trying to court her) I haven't that much care about Claude. Smile

Darn.. I didn't get a glimpse of the episode 8 preview because the transmission sucked. I don't want Alois to die. pale

http://sarisaringisip.blogspot.com

3Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

wow... you have watched the new episode already...

darn I can't find it anywhere...

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

4Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:28 pm

kitty_neko

kitty_neko

Ruruchi21 wrote:wow... you have watched the new episode already...

darn I can't find it anywhere...

I watched Kuroshitsuji on keyhole tv. I am glad that my mom was asleep already. I cannot sleep that time so I watched Kuro.

5Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

hmm... i'm using broadband so i can't download that program...
i can't have mkvs because i can't download the new codecs...

it sucks...

i only rely on avis but... somehow they're being phased out.....

and ruru even got sick....

how can i live in thisworld full of kuro misery....

i envy you guys who saw it already. Crying or Very sad

6Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:28 pm

kitty_neko

kitty_neko

Nagi-chan wrote:hmm... i'm using broadband so i can't download that program...
i can't have mkvs because i can't download the new codecs...

it sucks...

i only rely on avis but... somehow they're being phased out.....

and ruru even got sick....

how can i live in thisworld full of kuro misery....

i envy you guys who saw it already. Crying or Very sad

There is still hope ^^

Anyway, you can use VLC Media player. It can also play .flv and open/load .mkv.

Keyhole tv is only less than 2mb. I just cannot wait for subs.

7Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm

marimo

I always wait till the subs come out Very Happy

Love the Claude vs Sebastian fight. I'm an action lover Cool I thought it was pretty gross when Claude stuffed his arm down that lady's throat... Nasty...

Viscount Druitt always makes me laugh for some reason lol!
Alois is starting to get annoying though.

8Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Liesel

I enjoyed the battle. The lobster was just too random. (on the Druitt's head)

Druitt is still bothered by the fact that he is an ex-convict LMAO

Subs are out, which I posted on my website.

9Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

I thought it was pretty good, but a little weird... From what I could see of the preview for eight its going to be flashback of Alois's past XD

Claude looks like he got the short end of the stick, I think he did, Ohoho...

As always, I think they overdressed everything, ya know? Kuro on steroids. Shocked

I really liked Ciel this episode though Laughing

I liked Claude towards the end a little though XD

Viscount was way too random, there was no point in him being there. Mad

The fight scenes were good once they got the triplets out of the way, though I'm wondering what they are now? Demons, or is there a long story to it...

Well, Hannah really is more like a tool than a person. She holds weapons in her gut, and stores info. wat the heck.

Anyway, those are all my random thoughts XD

10Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Empty Re: Episode 7 Kuroshitsuji II Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am

crystalgardian

crystalgardian

Sorry, double post XD

I just noticed, you guys are so high tech with getting your episodes XD I just sit at the computer, pull up youtube, veoh and dailymotion and refresh until the raw uploads, and just wait for sky7 when it comes to subs lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum