Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce your Self!

+5
Nagi-chan
Liesel
kitty_neko
marimo
Ruruchi21
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Introduce your Self! Empty Introduce your Self! Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Okay, here's an area where we can go out and spoil others of who we are...

Introduce your self here and ...
if you have your own sites, blogs or other affiliates, feel free to post them...
you can also exploit yourself by putting snapshots of your pretty faces!

and no double posting, you can comment on others post but please quote them... or else I'll quote your *bleep* Mad

--------------------------------------
I'll start!

Name's Ruruchi21... short for Rumiko Aoyama... for some reason, idon't know what Ruruchi means, but that's how I was tagged in the net world...

I use to go in aliases like Rumiko17 and Rumiko21... and it evolved to Ruruchi... simply because it sounds naughty... and my friends were. rabbit So if you found any stuffs in the net that goes like those names, it's mine, okay? No questions.

I'm Proud to be a Filipino...Very Happy And Filipinos are underestimated nowadays, but I tell you...
STEP HERE SO YOU'D KNOW WHO WE REALLY ARE... at least me... cheers

I'm 17, still a college student (Filipino schooling is different from all the other countries, you see)... hoping to be a teacher of all levels someday... i love kids... i have minor shotacon (that's why I love Ciel) but no, I just love kids... I maybe because I'm a nee-san and a pre-school teacher intern... alien

I'm a former Computer Engineering student (explains my prowess in the net...) and just a loving otaku!)

Here's The Queen's Watchdogs Blogsite

and The Queen's Watchdogs' Twitter

... as well as our Facebook Fanpage!

So yeah, to close, here's a shot of me... Choose first! Razz

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ruruchi21 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : the KyuWa connections are now complete!)

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

2Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 pm

marimo

Hello! Marimo desu. I think marimos are really cute and usernames are difficult to come up with so I decided to use marimo which is a species of alga Shocked

I'm currently looking for a job, so I have time to spare on scanlation cheers I've always wanted to do something like that, finally I'll get the chance to cheers When I get a job, I'll try to make time to continue to help out Very Happy

It's been 1 year and 4 months since I started really getting into the whole anime/manga scene D= I'm a late late bloomer. And I picked up Japanese earlier this year.

My twitter acc.

My favourite Kuroshitsuji character's Sebastian Michaelis \o/

That's all from me for now. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(_ _)m

3Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

marimo wrote:Hello! Marimo desu. I think marimos are really cute and usernames are difficult to come up with so I decided to use marimo which is a species of alga Shocked

I'm currently looking for a job, so I have time to spare on scanlation cheers I've always wanted to do something like that, finally I'll get the chance to cheers When I get a job, I'll try to make time to continue to help out Very Happy

It's been 1 year and 4 months since I started really getting into the whole anime/manga scene D= I'm a late late bloomer. And I picked up Japanese earlier this year.

My twitter acc.

My favourite Kuroshitsuji character's Sebastian Michaelis \o/

That's all from me for now. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu m(_ _)m

Welcome, my dear! Embarassed
Hope you enjoy your time here!
And, oh, good luck on the job!

Aniki (our guest BT cleaner) needs one, too! rabbit

4Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

kitty_neko

kitty_neko

My youtube account: henyongsakuragi
My livejournal account: fntsticbizarre

My name is jien on my blog.

21 years old turning 22 this October. (BTW, I look like a high school student)
I am a banking and finance graduate and still waiting for my confirmed first job drunken
I will also take a professional civil service exam this October. I hope I will pass this exam ^^

I am a Filipino who lives in Quezon City. I really love pinky violence and cult asian films. I also like the 80s - 90s or let's say Cult Philippine movies.

I really like anime and manga since the 90s. I also like sentai and kamen rider. I miss the 90s tv shows and arguing to my siblings just to watch machine man, kamen rider black, maskman, ghost fighter (yu yu hakusho) against the telenovelas. Telenovelas suck back then but now those are woth watching. cheers

I can never tell but I think I will really love manga and anime forever sunny
I am glad the internet exists. I can now look for entertainment, resources and efficient communication.

http://sarisaringisip.blogspot.com

5Introduce your Self! Empty ~ Liesel ~ Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Liesel

Nice to meet all the users here.

Introduction to Liesel:
A partial Japanese who can't really speak Japanese (this is annoying).
A translator whose translation sometimes does not make sense. Nor are they accurate
A non-Yaoi lover (neutral party here) who uploads Yaoi Doujinshi yet has strangely never read these uploads before

That's Liesel

Anyway a link to my websites:
Website
Forum

Website is for translation about Kuroshitsuji while Forum is just a compilation of Doujinshi, Artbook, Novels and stuff, which a friend of mine started. Join in and contribute to the growing community Very Happy -self bricks for shamless advert-

6Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Welcome to kitty_neko!

and Liesel, nice one!

don't worry, we will never do to the forumers here what we experience during the last few days of recruitment via advertisement... You can advertise as much as you want... We'll put on a section for spamming soon... and ads are free there... but, in return advertise us as well.... Wink

7Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Liesel

Thanks Ruruchi21! Maybe we can be affiliates haha!

Yes! Affiliates! Can I add this site as one? Cool

8Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 am

kitty_neko

kitty_neko

Ruruchi21 wrote:Welcome to kitty_neko!

and Liesel, nice one!

don't worry, we will never do to the forumers here what we experience during the last few days of recruitment via advertisement... You can advertise as much as you want... We'll put on a section for spamming soon... and ads are free there... but, in return advertise us as well.... Wink

Thank you also Ruruchi21! I am glad that there will be a spamming section. I will also promote KyuWa soon on my blog ^^

This is where I share my random thoughts (kuroshitsuji included) that can't be discussed to anyone in my everyday life:

my blog Very Happy

http://sarisaringisip.blogspot.com

9Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

yow! the recruiter is now online...

I'm sorry if i'm online on my other forums but offline here because I am so busy sending out notices to the forums... now I'm here, let me first welcome the new members of the team! WELCOME!

I'm Nagi, a filipino otaku... okay, I'm not -chan... you can say I'm -baasan... I'm probably the oldest here... 26 years old... who cares at least I'm twins with Yana Toboso! Razz

Hmm... nothing much to say... I'm the cleaner and moderator head here... so if you need help, just PM me!

That's it...

Here's my forum profiles...
SoulsNPirates
BleachAsylum

Love...love...love rendeer

10Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

chocoPOPzu

Hello. Smile My name's chocoPOPzu. You can call me by the birth name, Judy, or Jou, Brdom or whatever you like. ^^

I'm Chinese-American. Though, I can't speak much. And my Hoisan-accent always shows up when I try to speak Cantonese. ; _ ; I can speak basic Mandarin (like, about the level of a baby, lol). I live in New York and I generally hate spicy food. D8 I just can't take the heat, man!

I tend to go into long rants in regards to something that completely offends me and I'm irked by my generation and future generations. I hate when someone types terribly and butchers the English language in the process and I love reading.

I read mostly manga but, right now, I'm trying to read the Harry Potter series. My friend was surprised when I told her that, before the summer of '09, I had never picked up a Harry Potter book before and read past page one.

I'm completely obsessed and I can't wait to see the last two movies (Especially seeing Tom Felton's gf playing Draco's waifu. <3). I also tend to curse and use foul language a lot, so I apologize if you get offended. I like loads of pairings and I'm disappointed that I can't seem to pair anyone up in series I've recently watched.

I like Kuroshitsuji as a series and I can't help but dislike pairings. Unless you count Alois x Claude or Claude x Sebastian. They're so lovely and Sebastian is bottom! IDFC, I CAN'T SEE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

I also unnecessarily capitalize my words. Forgive me if you think I'm yelling. Unless the whole reply is capitalized, it's just a habit I've picked up to use capitalizing words to emphasize a point.

Asian men are ridiculously gorgeous and I'm an occasional 4Chan user. I'm also a moderator for the Yaoi-Haven forum. <3 I'm in art school and a Graphic design major, UNF. C:

I also tend to write a sh*tton for no reason. Q u Q

tl;dr? I'm Chinese. I love yaoi (my bookcase majorly of yaoi/shounen-ai/BL and the rest as shoujo. Q u Q). I hate bad typing and I'm pretty awesome in my own eyes. <3
Tumblr; LJ; FF.Net;

11Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Liesel

Chinese!

您好!非常荣幸在这儿遇见您! Very Happy

12Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 am

chocoPOPzu

Liesel wrote:Chinese!

您好!非常荣幸在这儿遇见您! Very Happy

HDFGJLSD

对不起。 ;—— ; 我不明白你写什么。我的中文很差。</3

13Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 am

Liesel

啊!我是在说:"I'm glad to meet you here"

Is your Cantonese good? haha

14Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 pm

chocoPOPzu

Liesel wrote:啊!我是在说:"I'm glad to meet you here"

Is your Cantonese good? haha

Ah~ It's nice to meet you too. ^^

Not really. D8 I can hold little conversations, but I can't understand complicated words and my accent shows. . _ .;;

15Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Liesel

I see. For now we shall stick with English then Very Happy

This is the first time I meet a Chinese Kuroshitsuji Fan on an English forums haha

16Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

chocoPOPzu wrote:Hello. Smile My name's chocoPOPzu. You can call me by the birth name, Judy, or Jou, Brdom or whatever you like. ^^

Welcome, my dear.

Sorry for my late reply, such a loser me...

EDIT: So you are the Joo who last applied in the blog?
I was looking for that name... I thought you'd use that for your credits name...

17Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 am

chocoPOPzu

Ruruchi21 wrote:
chocoPOPzu wrote:Hello. Smile My name's chocoPOPzu. You can call me by the birth name, Judy, or Jou, Brdom or whatever you like. ^^

Welcome, my dear.

Sorry for my late reply, such a loser me...

EDIT: So you are the Joo who last applied in the blog?
I was looking for that name... I thought you'd use that for your credits name...

Yes, actually. Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to use that name when signing up. D8

18Introduce your Self! Empty RUNNING AROUND WITHOUT MY HEAD! Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Celty-san

Celty-san

Hi guys... you can call me Celty-san ... Why? DURARARA!! fan!

Hmm... I'm friends with Chii, I am halfy Chinese and Japanese... But, I'm better in Chinese.

I'm hoping to help translation. ... if my schedule allows...

Also, I'm more comfy in Chinese raws... but, don't worry, I can still do japanese...

YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU! Razz

I helped Chii with the previous volume 4 translations, but i didn't have time to register before... now, I did have time... hope we can all go well together!

19Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Liesel

Welcome Celty! By the way, are you in Japan?

Now we have more translator! (thanks Chii!) At least I won't be the only half-chinese, half-japanese here ^^

20Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 am

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Celty-san wrote:Hi guys... you can call me Celty-san ... Why? DURARARA!! fan!

Hmm... I'm friends with Chii, I am halfy Chinese and Japanese... But, I'm better in Chinese.

I'm hoping to help translation. ... if my schedule allows...

Also, I'm more comfy in Chinese raws... but, don't worry, I can still do japanese...

YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU! Razz

I helped Chii with the previous volume 4 translations, but i didn't have time to register before... now, I did have time... hope we can all go well together!

YOW! Thanks for joining! I hope you two are okay there!
Chii's stat in YM is always zombie, are you her plant? JOKES?!
And yeah, now we have three translators... We can move on, finally!

@Liesel: Hooray for the halfy Japanese and Chinese! rabbit

21Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am

Troopa

Hey guys my name is Troopa. i look forward to helping out with the translation.

22Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Liesel

Welcome Troopa! Have fun here

Ruruchi, you have to revive this site!

23Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Liesel wrote:Welcome Troopa! Have fun here

Ruruchi, you have to revive this site!

How I wish I can have a kagebunshin to be over the net 24/7 to recruit people and make this forum alive...

while I put up with the life I have...

*sigh*

24Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Liesel

-hugs-

we'll just have to make it alive. Even my own forum and blog is dead, so yeah~ I'll just post and blog for fun

25Introduce your Self! Empty Re: Introduce your Self! Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm

pinksiren_16

Hi my name is Pinksiren, you can call me as "siren". Well Im a Filipino, and I can speak English fluently.

I really like reading mangas, making nail art designs and making bags, you can add me in my facebook account Apriljoy_26@yahoo.com, please state that your from this team. Im an education student and soon to be teacher, my major is Sped which is special education.. Laughing Embarassed

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1491854783

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum