Queen's Watchdogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where all Kuroshitsuji fans may dwell...

You are not connected. Please login or register

GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL!

+2
Pokkihime
Chiichan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Chiichan

Chiichan

GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Kanren_05
Here's another soon-to-be-released book on 27th this month...
Nijishitsuji Anthology Comic 2!

And, i think I'm going to get one...
Do you want to do this?

Main problem:
Sure I can get it on the day of the release with all my might, since I'm in Akihabara. But it might take a WHILE to do the scans... I actually took months just to scan the missing parts of Volume 4! How much more a thick anthology book... Question

And, if you look around the net, the 1st Nijishitsuji is not yet finished... meaning, it's really heavy work... and if we start Nijishitsuji 2, we'll be off in a long race...
So... anything to ponder... silent just say it here....

Last edited by Nagi-chan on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : centered for more pretty look)

Pokkihime

Pokkihime

Oh..Good Lord!
I wished I could clone myself and double the hours of my day...
In the meanwhile you got to know me a little, and - of course, I'm absolutely interested in scanlating Nijishitsuji2!!!! ^^V alien

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Wow! Didn't know there's a new upcoming Nijishitsuji...

Hmm... we'll try to get a bunch of new people here and WE'LL SCANLATE THIS! I TELL YOU! THIS HAS MY APPROVAL ALREADY! Twisted Evil

https://queenswatchdogs.forumotion.com

Pokkihime

Pokkihime

BANZAI!!!!!!!!! cat

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

hey...

i didn'y know this!

Let's do this!

but wait... what about BT?

6GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Pokkihime

Pokkihime

Nagi-chan wrote:hey...

i didn'y know this!

Let's do this!

but wait... what about BT?

Don't worry, BT's still in progress!^^V

It's just, well... planning ahead...clown

I get fired up easily, hahah *surprisesurprise*

7GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 am

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

yeah...

good luck to us... Razz

and looks like the admin won't be OL for a while...

she's not feeling well...

Crying or Very sad *sigh* that's what you get for staying up too late... pale

8GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Liesel

Nijishitsuji is completed by one of the groups.

Anyway, I support Nijishitsuji 2! But who's going to scan the book?

Able to get it on the day of release too ^^ I can do it but after I finish Black Tabloid!

9GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

Liesel wrote:Nijishitsuji is completed by one of the groups.

Anyway, I support Nijishitsuji 2! But who's going to scan the book?

Able to get it on the day of release too ^^ I can do it but after I finish Black Tabloid!

Yeah, i totally missed Chii's predicament here...
Aside from her, anyone can do the raws?

Probably someone from Japan... I can ask my Nana-nee-chan but... she might give me a prank by sending a totally different book... Like last time I ask for the Black Box, but she gave me...
a PRINCE OF TENNIS OST!... argh!

10GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Liesel

Nagi-chan wrote: I can ask my Nana-nee-chan but... she might give me a prank by sending a totally different book... Like last time I ask for the Black Box, but she gave me...

Haha!

Of course I can do the scans, but I kind of maxed out my card with my spendings this month >.<

Need a double copy to cut out the pages and put it together for the RAWs. I'll just see what I can do....

11GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

Liesel wrote:
Nagi-chan wrote: I can ask my Nana-nee-chan but... she might give me a prank by sending a totally different book... Like last time I ask for the Black Box, but she gave me...

Haha!

Of course I can do the scans, but I kind of maxed out my card with my spendings this month >.<

Need a double copy to cut out the pages and put it together for the RAWs. I'll just see what I can do....

What? so you really... destroy raws to scan it? wow... that's heroic!
hmm... is there a way to scan it without ripping it... i can't imagine doing that... just so... violent... Crying or Very sad

Hmm... we can ask Aniki to do some photoshop magic if you need too...

12GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Liesel

Yup, for high quality scans especially for thick books and mangas, you have to remove the pages from the book spine. Otherwise when you scan in, there will be a depression in the middle of the book. And thus the page will have some blurred parts

13GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Nagi-chan

Nagi-chan

Liesel wrote:Yup, for high quality scans especially for thick books and mangas, you have to remove the pages from the book spine. Otherwise when you scan in, there will be a depression in the middle of the book. And thus the page will have some blurred parts

oh... hmm... i was thinking of treating it with photoshop... it can be treated i think... some clone stamp can help... but if it's an image that's blurred that'll be hard...

anyway, if there's no choice... no resolve Crying or Very sad

14GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Liesel

Yes there is = cut the book pages out

I have really no experience in treating uncut blurred pages because it always fail....

15GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 am

chocoPOPzu

Liesel wrote:Yes there is = cut the book pages out

I have really no experience in treating uncut blurred pages because it always fail....

It's hard. Unless someone has a tablet and is able to use Illustrator or Photoshop to redraw the actual depression area, it'll just be blurry and not as HQ as it would be if you cut the pages out. :\

Sharpening things on Photoshop only takes you so far. Though, if someone was extremely skillful in using tools, they could PROBABLY redraw it without a tablet. The Pen tool, for example. D8

I'd like to help if there's room. Smile

16GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Welcome...

you can introduce yourself in this thread...

and hope we can see each other in the project threads...

17GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Liesel

I always have trouble with the scanning, especially those thick monthly magazines

Thanks for the advice Very Happy

18GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Empty Re: GENERAL COURT v2... PROJECT PROPOSAL! Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Ruruchi21

Ruruchi21
Admin
Admin

Let's lock this since we don't have raws...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum